- Location: Eastwood NSW
- Commitment: One off - a few hours
- Category: Indigenous Australians
Able to commit to at least one 4 hour shift either weekly or fortnightly for a minimum of 6 months Seeking a 6 month minimum pledge
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assisting patients, visitors and staff of Ryde Hospital through customer service activities. This may include any of the following:
- Directing patients and visitors around hospital campus.
- Selling raffle tickets, toiletries, entertainment books and handmade gifts at Pink Ladies counter.
- Floral arranging and refreshing vases for patients.
- Taking magazines/ newspapers to patients
- Purchasing toiletries and/or newspapers/ magazines from Kiosk on behalf patient
- Miscellaneous tasks as required. This position requires the following:
- Knowledge and / or interest in Healthcare Facilities
- Ability to work independently and to follow direction
- Ability to deal with visitors / clients in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner
- To wear Ryde identification name badge while on site.
- Ability to handle occasional pressure and difficult situations
- Ability to follow a Daily Roster
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Reliable, committed and flexible
- Ability to deal with a wide cross-section of people
- Follow the principles of confidentiality