- Location: Sandgate QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 11.30am or 1.00pm-3.30pm
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
All Regis volunteers receive ongoing training and support.
- Driver's Licence (LR)
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
- Current LR licence
- Good driving record
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Regis Sandgate-Lucinda requires bus drivers every Monday and Wednesday. Volunteer will be responsible for driving the facilities bus and provide assistance to residents, some in wheel chairs in organised trips to various locations. A current LR driver’s licence is required and relevant experience is preferable.
It takes a special person to work in aged care. We want the best people and we work hard to keep them – so our care recipients have a consistent, experienced presence in their lives. Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support.
Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.