- Location: Atwell WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
every Wednesday 4-6pm
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
Working with Children Check, Police clearance
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Interest to empower young girls aged 5-17 years
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Unit meets (usually weekly) in Atwell with a group of girls of a specific age group of their preference in a community venue or school. Meetings run between 1.5 and 2 hours. During the meeting you will help girls with fun activities and assist the Unit Leader as required. You will be supported by a Region Manager (also a volunteer) and the team of other Leaders and Helpers.
Please note this position is advertised by the City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.