- Location: Elizabeth Vale SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
A minimum of 5 hour shifts
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Provided on site
- National Police Certificate *
A National Police Clearance is required and will be provided at no cost to the volunteer.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers working in the Gift Shop assist with a wide range of tasks, which in turn provides a service to the hospital community. Any profits generated from these areas are used by the Volunteer Association to fund its operations. Profits made are donated to the Lyell McEwin Hospital for the purchase of equipment needed for medical procedures and other associated health care programmes.