- Location: Chelmer QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Tuesday from 9.30am - 12.00pm
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
All Regis volunteers receive yearly mandatory training and support. Regis
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Providing the best care is just one part of the job at Regis Aged Care. We support our residents to live the life they want with activities, outings and entertainment. Our volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Volunteers required to assist residents on weekly outings to the local shopping centres or local destinations on Tuesdays from 9.30am - 12.00pm
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.