- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Days to be confirmed shifts from 4:15pm - 6:45pm or 4:15pm - 7:45pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Disability Support
On going on the job training as required
for approved purchases only
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Great people skills, experience or interested in this sector.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Perhaps you are a student currently studying in similar fields or have had previous experience with children with disabilities/special needs. Experience in incorporating organisational values into daily interactions. Perhaps you have experience or qualifications in ED support, disabilities, youth work or in our community services? If you have said yes to any of these...we would love to hear from you!