- Location: Hollywell QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
8am - 1 pm Tuesday / Thursday
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
*** ROs - Please refer to S/R List
Commitment and reliability
Working with children card must be applied for if not already held.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A Working with Children card will be required to be applied for if you do not already have one, this organisation will assist you with this. Training is given to all volunteers, you just need to feel comfortable around water sports. Empathy for people with disabilities, as well as an enjoyment of sailing.
Sailing skills are an advantage, if you want to be a skipper, however, even if you do not possess sailing skills, you can still be a good fit for one of the roles , provided you are enthusiastic & committed.