- Location: Malaga WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
9 am-5 pm (one day per week)
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Working with Animals
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Inductions take place every fortnight, followed by a training session (usually on Saturdays)
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
1. Experience in grant writing;
2. Outstanding writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
3. Reliable and good time management skills;
4. An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
5. Professional disposition.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Native Animal Rescue is a Not for Profit Organisation for sick, injured, orphaned and displaced Native Wildlife. In your unique role, you will be raising much needed funds for Native Animal Rescue.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of grant funding opportunities;
- Researching and authoring grants;
- Prepare and submit high quality funding proposals in line with application criteria;
- Acquittals of finalised grants; and
- Build ongoing relationships
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.