- Location: Rozelle NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Indigenous Australians
2-4 hours pw week on Mon and/or Thurs between 2.30pm - 5pm
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Sport & Physical Activity
Induction tour of organization, programs run and their impact, tools and processes plus procedures.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role requires you to clean and stock designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, tidying up outdoor section of the premises. Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
Speak and write intermediate level of English. Minimum age is 20 years.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.