- Location: Queenstown SA, Elizabeth South SA, Two Wells SA, Hackham West SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays Queenstown 2pm - 8pm Wednesdays Elizabeth 12pm - 8pm Fridays Two Wells 9.30am - 1pm Saturdays Hackham West 9.30am - 2.30pm Volunteers needed at all locations & time slots.. Can split shifts into halves, if required.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Heavy Lifting
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Driver's Licence (F)
Must be physically fit & must love interacting with like minded people.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers needed to assist in unloading trucks at market locations, set up of markets, sorting through fruit & veg, distribution of foods to those in need, pack up of market: