- Location: Exeter TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1- 8 hours per week depending on role,activities and time of year
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Trades & Maintenance
- Marketing, Media & Communications
On job where applicable
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
Exeter Show Society is a volunteer organisation which stages the annual Exeter Show. The Society owns the Exeter Showgrounds complex and maintains the facilities which are used year-round by sporting clubs,community groups and other organisations. Member activities include:
- grounds and building maintenance;
- social media and website management;
- liaison with other community organisations;
- events planning and management; and
- the organisation, promotion and management of the annual Exeter Show.
All members are eligible to stand for election to committee. Committee members have a more direct role in management and need to commit more time to their role.