- Location: Bendigo VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
1-2 Hours per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
1 day Induction training. 10 hours probationary field visits. 1 day training in Disability, Mental health or Residential Services.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Visit and speak to residents/patients to find out whether they have any issues or concerns. Identify, monitor and report on the quality of service that is being provided to residents/patients. Contribute to a written report documenting issues and problems identified. Office of the Public advocate.