- Location: Caroline Springs VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
2hrs once a week on a Friday 3.15 - 5.15pm, during school terms.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
1 - 1.5 hours in person
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
2 contactable referees
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
MiCare are looking for committed and enthusiastic people to volunteer as tutors in our Family Learning Clubs in Caroline Springs. The program aims to assist newly arrived young people from refugee backgrounds with their school work and basic literacy and numeracy skills
Friday 3.15 - 5.15pm
If you're looking for a productive way to spend your spare time, enhance your resume, and gain extra skills whilst making a difference in the community, this is a great opportunity for you.
We provide training and support.
To find out more please 'express interest' below and we will phone you.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.