- Location: Rostrevor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
5 - 15 Hours per week. * Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Mandatory training provided.
- National Police Certificate *
A current police certificate required for the purposes of working in Aged Care.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This volunteer position would best suit those with clear communication skills, patience, empathy and a passion for gardening and outdoors.
If you a looking for a rewarding opportunity to assist older people continue to enjoy active, independent and fun lives - we would love to hear from you.