- Location: Greensborough VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
During school term and within school hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Library Services
Training and ongoing support provided.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
You will need a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
All interested Volunteers will be required to come for an interview to see if they are suitable for the role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assisting the Librarian with maintenance and organisation of the Library. Duties include: Cataloguing, Circulation and Shelving Dusting and cleaning of Library fixtures and general housekeeping Assisting with Library Displays Assisting students with general enquiries
You will be able to commit long term and be able and willing to take direction.