- Location: Barwon Heads VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
10am and 3pm, shift times available Monday to Friday days weekly. Detailed information available from agency.
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Food Preparation & Service
- Administration & Office Management
Experience requested. Food Handling training and instruction with ongoing support provided.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Experience requested for this position with cash handling and EFTpos skills.
- also be able to work from instruction with training provided.
- food handling training is available and you may be requested to work on Public Holidays.
- you will require your own transport to and from work as there is no public transport available.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the areas of Shop Assistant and Receptionist with cash handling and EFTpos skills to join our team. The position is front of house and involves a lot of Customer Service. We also request you have at least 6 months of Reception experience and some barista skills would be preferred.
To be considered for this role you would need to be available between 10am and 3pm. (perfect for when the children are at school).