- Location: Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
5.30pm to 10.30pm time slot and/or for the 5:30pm to 8am time slot. Additional information from the agency.
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
Supervision, training & events are attended as required. Commit to supervision.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Ability to maintain appropriate client engagement, respecting the client rights to privacy and confidentiality.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Engage with clients with a courteous and respectful manner. Establish a friendly rapport with clients, works collaboratively with and develops positive relationships with clients, staff and other volunteers. Contributes to the overall evening operations at Samaritan House.