- Location: Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible days and times
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
House to Grow is a non-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through educational and health development, based on the four pillars of the human essence - mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. We are now at an exciting stage where everything is happening and we need motivated volunteers to support our development.
Join a multicultural and high motivated team We work toward our goals, collaborating and exchanging ideas, we communicate in person, email and WhatsApp. We are from all different parts of the world which makes our strength. We are flexible and we believe that we can make a difference.
- Capacity building
- Self-managed work experience with ability to maintain focus
- Organise Project Teams to deliver to deadlines and achieve outcomes under pressure \
- Strength in budgeting and financial analysis, including the preparation and analysis of project budgets and financial reports
- Significant complex grant management experience, ideally with a portfolio of grants
- Influencing and negotiation, including relationship management with a variety of stakeholders
- Must be reliable
- Must be flexible
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work an energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of the domestic and international development sectors
- Understanding of procurement or grants structures and processes of the Australian Government, public service, and/or other local and international organisations
- Program Management including the development and communication of results
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.