- Location: Mount Louisa QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday to Friday as negotiated
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
Training and on the job support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
One on one visitation with residents, assist with walks around the facility and reading. The position involves visiting residents and spending time chatting or playing card games or reading to them in order to brighten their day. Ability to engage with elderly residents in a patient, positive and meaningful way. VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE A FLU SHOT AS OF MAY 1ST 2020 IN ORDER TO BEGIN THE INDUCTION PROCESS!
#aged care #companionship