- Location: Bankstown NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tutoring & Coaching
Resources on sports coaching are available, and experienced staff and volunteers are available to provide support and ideas on coaching practices and working with adults with disabilities.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A volunteer is sought to coach and organise an indoor soccer program, which has been running for over 10 years. Participants are adults with disabilities, mostly intellectual disability. Organising warm ups, teaching skills, running drills and playing friendly games are the coach's responsibility.
If you have basic soccer skills and are genuinely interested in the client group, specific skills can be learned.
Speak conversational level of English. Intermediate level of written English required. National Police check will be undertaken.
Minimum age is 18.