- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
8:30-10:30 Saturday Mornings, when you are available
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Provided via online and face to face inductions and training
$10 voucher to spend on Market goods plus a free coffee for each shift completed
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
Harvest Gate Volunteers are responsible for:
- welcoming members of the public to the market
- answering questions from members of the public
- counting market attendance
Clothing: Please wear closed-in shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (hat, sunscreen, rain jacket, gloves — the market is open rain, hail or shine every Saturday!).
On arrival: – Gate Shift 1: Please arrive on site at 8.15am and go to the Harvest Information Tent to sign in