- Location: Coffs Harbour NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Driving & Transportation
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Companionship & Social Support
Volunteers will be provided with ongoing training and support.
Any out of pocket expenses pertaining to the programme will be reimbursed.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Volunteers will be culturally sensitive, calm, patient and supportive.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteer Driver Supervisors provide leaner driver practice, assistance with literacy and numeracy, assistance with some forms and basic administrative tasks including maintaining a vehicle log book.