- Location: Caringbah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Mondays to Fridays, 8 am to 2 pm. For as long as you like.
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Disability Support
- Trades & Maintenance
On the job supervision by a qualified coordinator and site induction.
Water, tea and coffee available on site.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Eye for detail, patience, friendly attitude and empathy.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Community Hub at Caringbah Craft Centre is a unique purpose built space where people with disability are supported to make beautiful, vintage inspired wooden toys. This site boasts indoor and outdoor spaces including an onsite toy shop and workshop. We require volunteers to assist with the production of our gorgeous toys. If you like to work with wood and have an eye for detail, this is the place for you.