- Location: Woolloongabba QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- The position requires good organisational and communications skills as well as patience with seniors and people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to use a web-based Membership Database.
- Preference is for a mature-age person (retired or semi retired) who relates well to peers.
The primary role of a Hub Coordinator is to link Learners with Mentors.
The position does not require IT qualifications just experience in using computers.
The role needs to be performed online from your own home, although attendance at occasional Hub Coordinator meetings is required.
A medium to long term commitment is required. As such a person seeking a short term position while they are looking for full-time employment is not suitable.
This role requires a person similarly aged to our clientele; and particularly suits those who are retired or semi-retired.
Persons resident in South Brisbane who are also prepared to tutor will be given precedence for the position.
BSOL is a Centrelink approved volunteer organisation. The role would suit a Senior Newstart recipient looking for volunteer employment to meet their Newstart obligations.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.