- Location: Caringbah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
One day a week 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Volunteer Induction and Basic Orientation and Mobility training.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The duties will include answering telephone enquiries, responding to email messages, printing and photocopying documents, sales of low vision equipment as well as other general admin assistance.
You will need a professional phone manner, high level of customer service with excellent attention to detail and the ability to interact and communicate with others. You will be able to work in a team environment and independently, and have an awareness of working with people who have a disability or sensory loss.
A high level of computer skills using email and Microsoft office including Word and Excel is essential as well as a strong commitment to your rostered day.