- Location: Cleveland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Ability to attend: 1 Monthly Group Outing at the weekend 8.15am-3pm & 1 monthly planning meeting per month
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tutoring & Coaching
Before any engagement with Vinnies, volunteers must obtain a valid Police Check. This is done after initial interview with Vinnies. Once obtained, volunteers will go through an program induction before engaging with Vinnies.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
- Minimum 6 months commitment
- Willingness to obtain a Valid Blue Card
- Ability to pass Screening and Suitability Checks.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
If you are a mature-minded young adult, you can make a real difference in a child's life by becoming a Buddies Day leader. We are seeking caring, compassionate and committed volunteers able to take on the responsibility for mentoring a child by being an excellent role model.
Volunteers are required to commit to one Saturday per month and attend a planning meeting on a Monday evening once a month. Minimum commitment is 6 months.