- Location: Across: Montmorency VIC, Montmorency VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Flexible and variable - attendance at monthly Steering Committee Meetings
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
Induction to organisation and to organisation’s page provided. Ongoing support - attending monthly
Refreshments provided at meetings. Volunteers usually join MCG, which brings other benefits
• Experience of social media
• Knowledge of sustainability, Transition Town movement and/ or biodiversity
• Research, writing and/ or photograhy
Montmorency Community Group (MCG) need someone to keep the group's Facebook page up to date by creating and posting items of current news and coming events on a regular basis.
The role wil involves monitoring and promoting MCG’s own projects and activities and also selecting material of current interest from other sources to inform our members.
Note- this role is carried out from a group perspective; it is not an avenue for promoting personal interests only.