- Location: Across: Montmorency VIC, Montmorency VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Flexible and variable
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
On the job
Refreshments provided at meetings. Volunteers usually belong to the MCG, which brings other benefits
Computer skills- experience with the Microsoft Office Suite or 'Microsoft Word/Publisher'
This role would suit someone who is interested in working to promote a more sustainable lifestyle, clean energy and/or creating conditions to improve biodiversity in the urban environment.
Montmorency Community Group (MCG) need a volunteer to provide administration assistance to projects which promote sustainability undertaken by Montmorency Community Group. Meet like minded people and work in a friendly team of volunteers.
There are lots of current projects and plenty of social activities and events to become involved in if you choose. These vary from time to time, depending on the interests and energy of members, the available funding and changing circumstances.
Recent and current projects include:
- Promoting solar energy,
- Tomato tasting competition
- Applying for grants,
- “Transition Streets”
- Wildlife corridor/ biodiversity/ sugar glider boxes and monitoring project
Get involved today.