- Location: Devonport TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Minimum half hour a week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Companionship & Social Support
Induction and orientation provided
Discussed at Induction
- National Police Certificate *
It is our policy at Baptcare Karingal Community that all volunteers undergo a National Police Check, which we undertake free of charge.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for kind-hearted individuals who are prepared to take our residents on short walks around the facility and gardens. Whilst the weather is still reasonable we would love to see our residents and volunteers engage with nature as much as possible. Fresh Tasmanian air is just one of the many benefits of volunteering at Karingal not to mention engaging and inspiring our residents.