- Location: Coolangatta QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Various days and times, as required. Monthly meeting attendance at designated time and place.
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Fundraising & Events
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Community minded, responsible persons living on the Gold Coast.
Security checks will be required, this will be applied for you by Crime Stoppers
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Crime Stoppers assists the community of the Gold Coast by way of educating people on the use of the 1800 333 000 anonymous crime reporting hotline, and generally making our community a safer place to live. Information talks are given to Community Groups , Educational displays at Shopping Centers, and public events, fundraising events, BBQ's etc . Two areas on the GC are co-ordinated by the Acting Sergeant. Pimpama - Broadbeach (Gold Coast North Area Committee) Broadbeach - Murwillumbah (Gold Coast South - Coolangatta/Tweed Heads Area Committee) If you live in one of these areas, have time to offer and would like to become involved in a community group and are concerned about being safe in our city, send in your expression of interest today.