- Location: O'connor WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
Afternoons 1-5 would be ideal, Weekends 9-4 / 11-3
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
induction and on-the-job training
- National Police Certificate *
Volunteers will need to:
- Police Check is completed by us at no cost to you
- Be fun and friendly
- Be able to help customers and chat to them
- Accept donations brought to the shop
- Clean and maintain tidy shop display areas and merchandise
- Restock merchandise as required
- Finalise sales and undertake daily financial procedures
- Participate in relevant training and meetings
- Apply safe workplace practices
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for enthusiastic retail volunteers to assist with the sorting, pricing and display of merchandise. You will work as part of a team doing whatever is needed to ensure that the shop is clean and tidy, the merchandise is displayed well and our customers are made to feel welcome. If you enjoy working with others in a customer service role that is interesting, satisfying with a significant degree of autonomy and responsibility, we would love to hear from you. Full training will be provided, but people with retail experience are encouraged to apply. As part of a team this is an opportunity covering a variety of retail functions.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.