- Location: Sandgate QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Any time between 9am-5pm. Days and times to be discussed with Facilities Lifestyle Coordinator
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
- Experience in playing the piano, and able to play a wide range of songs
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Providing the best care is just one part of the job at Regis Aged Care. We support our residents to live the life they want with activities, outings and entertainment. Our Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Regis Sandgate Musgrave requires experienced piano players to play a wide repertoire of songs during any time of the day in various locations of the facility. (Times and days to be discussed with facilities Lifestyle Coordinator