- Location: Frankston North VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
9am-2pm on Tues, Wed or Thurs (we are flexible if you need to start or leave earlier)
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Training in basic food prep, cooking, dish station, barista, customer service and serving, and encou
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role would involve multiple roles and involves training in basic food prep, cooking, dish station, barista, customer service and serving, and encouraging volunteers to develop their skills.
This role is perfect for those wanting to have hospitality experience for a job prospect or wanting to get back into the work force. We also encourage those that just enjoy that kind of atmosphere or just want to get out of the house and do something with their days as well as it is a great community to be involved in.