- Location: Nundah QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
NAC may require volunteers for up to 15 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Volunteers nominate the hours and days of their availability.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
75c per km
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Traffic Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Aurous support requires volunteers to assist seniors to live independently in the community by helping with transport to and from appointments, outings and engagements as needed (e.g. Doctors appointments, shopping, etc).
Volunteers require an open licence. Volunteer must have own Comprehensive Insured Car, reimbursement for petrol by km is available.