- Location: Penshurst NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesdays and/or Saturdays: 9.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
Tea and coffee
- National Police Certificate *
Be able to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese, as well as English.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
3Bridges Community is looking for Chinese and English speaking volunteers to assist with their Chinese specific day groups that are held each Tuesday and Saturday.
Volunteers will assist with helping aged people on and off the transport bus, assist them if they have any mobility requirements, shopping, group support and socialisation (including helping with setting up/packing up of group).
Tuesdays and/or Saturdays: 9.30 am to 3.30 pm.