- Location: Beechboro WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
1. Sound knowledge of food and passion for teaching others
2. Good people skills
3. Comfortable communicating with children and adults
5. Some experience facilitating group workshops is desirable
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking a volunteer coordinator to facilitate our community cooking group that will help bring community together and share culinary experiences. We want a volunteer to create a fun filled cooking session to chat, laugh and eat. This is a long term commitment for 2 hours a week, every Monday.