- Location: Across: Plympton SA, Aldinga Beach SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
9.30 - 1.30 1st Tuesday of the month Full Day 3rd Tue or Thursday of the month 1.00pm - 4.00pm last Monday of the month
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
Mileage and Meals
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The volunteer driver is responsible for the transportation of Beyond Blindness members to various services offered Beyond Blindness including social groups and bus trips and occasional medical/ shopping and can include one on one social. Volunteers are welcomed as part of the small team in the southern area. All volunteers are given training to assist blind persons. The Driver will be required to use their own vehicle which will have comprehensive insurance. Mileage will be reimbursed. Locations include Morphett Vale, Flagstaff Hill, Glenelg & Plympton.