- Location: Centennial Park NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
3 - 5 hours per week (8.30 - 11.30am, except Wednesdays 10.30am - 1pm) with flexible weekdays.
Type of work
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
Orientation and Information afternoon.
Centennial Parklands receives over 20 million visitors annually. This role is to offer excellence in customer service and give visitors the opportunity to provide feedback while visiting the Parklands.
- Engage with visitors and encourage to give feedback on their visit by conducting iPad surveys in Centennial Parklands
- Roam the Parklands offering customer service and answering visitor questions
- Record number surveys responses
- Assist Customer Service officers at Visitor Information Counter
You need to have a reasonable level of fitness and speak reasonable English. Minimum age is 18 years.
Meeting Point: CP Reception Banksia Way
- Being part of a new volunteer program at Centennial Parklands.
- Sharing knowledge and passion for the Parklands with other visitors.
- Discounts at Centennial Parklands cafes.
- Annual Acknowledgements.