- Location: Wynnum QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday - Friday between 9am-5pm. Days and times to be discussed with the Lifestyle Coordinator
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
Regis Volunteers receive ongoing training and support
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Providing the best care is just one part of the job at Regis Aged Care. We support our residents to live the life they want with activities, outings and entertainment. Our Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Overview: Musicians (Guitarists, flautist), Singers to play a wide repertoire of songs for residents and families. This may include requests made by the residents.