- Location: Mascot NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
8-16 hours a week between 10am - 3pm, flexible days, minimum 3 month commitment.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Training with internal systems and other training where required.
This organization is not your usual NFP, they are on a mission to get Millions of dollars' worth of brand new unsold Goods out of the ands of retailers and into the hands of over 800 charity members across Australia. Their Members include the Salvation Army, Mission Australia, The Smith Family, Life Without Barriers and hundreds more. They need your ongoing help to GIVE all of this product to charities across Australia. With donors including LEGO, Big W and L'Oreal giving these products to communities in need really does make a wonderful difference.
This organization is looking for a great communicator to join their Giving Team, someone who loves talking over the phone to real people. You will be tasked with making and receiving calls, to and from their members on a daily basis.
- Experience in Telephone Support/Sales/Customer Service
- Strong computer skills with Excellent attention to detail in all communication, data inputting, grammar, spelling.
- Outlook, Microsoft Office skills, experience of Word and Excel is essential
- Ability to learn new skills and computer programs and a can do attitude!
- Know that your skills are really helping charities and people in need.
- Be part of a growing movement in the War on Waste.
- Flexible work hours to suit school hours.
- Learn and develop your skills in a unique space in the market.
- free lunches and snacks as well as a travel card supplied.