- Location: Bunbury WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1-3 hours per week, 3-5pm
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
Instructions and directions
Tea, coffee, meal
- National Police Certificate *
Patience, time. listening skills
**** Volunteer will need to collect and complete a volunteer pack from Naomi in Reception at Ocean Star
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Ocean Star’s caring team is committed to creating an atmosphere where you feel at home and a place where you will be consistently treated with love and respect.
Give resident attention.Spend time with resident - walking, talking and reminiscing
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.