- Location: Carss Park NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
9.30-12.30 every Thursday during the school terms. 1 day a week for a 3 hour commitment
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Translating & Interpreting
On the job provided
tea and coffee
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Must speak fluent Mandarin
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking volunteer interested to help in the Chinese Parents Group every Thursday at 9.30-12.30 during the school term.
Volunteers are responsible for setting up the venue for the group, packing up toys for kids and also preparing morning tea.
Why join our family team? You will have the opportunity to play with lovely children, talk with parents and have fun.