- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
To be discussed with Key Assets on full application
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Tutoring & Coaching
Initial assessments and ongoing training
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Ability and commitment to foster children.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Love children and have some space in your heart and home to help a young person? Volunteer Foster Carers provide short term, long term, emergency or respite care for children who are unable to live in their own home. If you are of good character and love children we would love to hear from you! People from all walks of life, men, women, gay or straight and from any background are welcome to become foster cares. Approved carers have support, ongoing training and monthly supervision visits from qualified Social Workers.