- Location: Across: Beaconsfield TAS, Beauty Point TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Organisation may pay for police certificate if applicant is appropriate..
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you interested in changing the world for one person? Do you have the ability to stand up for others? You do not need to have previous experience working with people with disabilities, just the belief that everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. If this sounds like you or someone you know we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this role, this role is NOT suitable for student placements or students wanting to gain experience in the sector. We are also unable to sign Centrelink forms for volunteer status.
If you think you have what it takes, feel free to contact us. Training and ongoing support will be provided.