- Location: Balwyn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
The day of the week can be determined by the volunteer.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Retail & Sales
- Food Preparation & Service
VMCH induction and orientation procedures apply including relevant application documentation and police check undertaken by the organization. Lifestyle staff will work alongside the successful applicant until they are competent in the role.
- National Police Certificate *
Minimum Commitment: 12 months
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of St Catherine's Aged Care Facility.
St Catherine's Aged Care Facility is seeking a reliable and committed volunteer to manage the kiosk to provide residents the opportunity to purchase non medicated items including snacks, toiletries and sundries.
- stock management
- cash reconciliation
Skills needed include:
- basic cash book reconciliation
- communication with the elderly
- commitment and reliability.
The benefits of the role include flexibility to perform the role in line with their personal commitments. The role offers social interaction with our residents who appreciate the involvement of volunteers in their home.