- Location: Nile TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Monday - Friday
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Trades & Maintenance
On the job
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Ability to work unsupervised and relatively good health.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Set in 7 hectares of parklands on the banks of the South Esk River, this magnificent three-storey Georgian house has servants’ quarters, a heritage walled garden, several farm buildings and a rare avenue of elms. As a gardening volunteer you will be assisting in keeping the grounds of Clarendon House in great order - mowing lawns, tending shrubs and tidying up leaves, etc. Duties as a handyman may include - window washing, general repair work, e.g. tighten handles, touch-up painting plus other duties as required. Days to be negotiated.