- Location: Nile TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Thursday - Sunday - roster
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
on the job
- National Police Certificate *
Able to use or ability to learn EFTPOS
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Set in 7 hectares of parklands on the banks of the South Esk River, this magnificent three-storey Georgian house has servants’ quarters, a heritage walled garden, several farm buildings and a rare avenue of elms. As part of the Guest Services Team you will greet visitors and participate in conducting short tours of the house, prepare and serve Devonshire Teas in the tea room following their tour. Participate in school group tours, bus tours and perform general household light cleaning duties. Collection of monies, eftpos use, informing/directing guests to other museums on site.