- Location: Parkdale VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A organisation providing a wide range of coordinated health, aged, disability and community services requires volunteers to support physiotherapists and allied health staff with group exercise programs. Exercise programs include Strength and Balance, Gentle Exercise and Hydrotherapy classes. Volunteers are usually rostered on for a couple of hours each week or fortnight. Volunteers are valued members of the team. All volunteers receive training and support. You must be aged 18 years and over, are required to undergo a police check and provide two referees prior to commencing. Out of business hours volunteering available. Volunteers with limited English or with a disability are welcome to apply. The roles are Centrelink approved for eligible participants.