- Location: Clayton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Covid-19
1 - 2 hours per week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Can you speak Greek!!! A Greek male Community Visitor is needed to visit a Greek man in an aged care facility located in Clayton. The aim of the Community Visitors Scheme is for volunteers to develop a friendship with a resident who has become socially isolated. By befriending a resident and sharing life experiences you provide a wonderful opportunity for the resident to become connected with the community outside of the aged care facility. During COVID-19 Community Visitors can keep contact by writing letters, phone calls and/or virtually
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.