- Location: Malaga WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
9am to 5pm (Preferably on Tuesdays)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Working with Animals
On the job training provided and induction
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Minimum 2 years experience.
Demonstrated previous experience in Promotions/Marketing.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Reliable and good time management skills.
Able to maintain and build relationships.
Has compassion for animals and their welfare.
Police Clearance - please note the cost is not covered by the organisation.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a experienced Promotions Officer who has a strong love of animals!
Your typical day will involve the following:
- Ensure Native Animal Rescue receives maximum exposure in all areas of marketing.
- Seek sponsorship, maintain and build good business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop a plan to promote and raise the profile of Native Animal Rescue.
- Organised advertising of sponsors through our website and Facebook Page.
- Work closely with the CEO in implementing the Native Animal Rescue Marketing Plan.
- Attend fundraising committee meetings.
- Be aware of the lines of communication between government and Native Animal Rescue, as well as any links that may establish with local universities.