- Location: Malaga WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
9am to 5pm (Preferably on Tuesdays)
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Working with Animals
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
On the job training provided and induction
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Minimum 2 years experience.
Demonstrated previous experience in Promotions/Marketing.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Reliable and good time management skills.
Able to maintain and build relationships.
Has compassion for animals and their welfare.
Police Clearance - please note the cost is not covered by the organisation.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a experienced Promotions Officer who has a strong love of animals!
Your typical day will involve the following:
- Ensure Native Animal Rescue receives maximum exposure in all areas of marketing.
- Seek sponsorship, maintain and build good business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop a plan to promote and raise the profile of Native Animal Rescue.
- Organised advertising of sponsors through our website and Facebook Page.
- Work closely with the CEO in implementing the Native Animal Rescue Marketing Plan.
- Attend fundraising committee meetings.
- Be aware of the lines of communication between government and Native Animal Rescue, as well as any links that may establish with local universities.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.